Encore Digital Media is hiring!
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our tight knit team of programmatic specialists working across all of our sectors including B2B, Finance and Automotive.
This role will be great for a candidate who is looking to move onto a senior role within the marketing industry, where you can build upon existing skills and create new ones within a supportive and progressive team.
As well as a competitive salary, other perks include an annual bonus, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and access to our plentiful tuck shop!
Marketing Manager, London
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
Encore Digital Media is part of the Next15 group, a global marketing and communications group which attracts the best talent by creating excellent career paths that enable people to take part in international business and, where appropriate, help with the formation of new businesses, new service divisions, or new international locations.
As Encore’s Marketing Manager, your role will entail:
· Taking responsibility for overseeing the marketing strategy, activity and output for Encore’s multiple vertical divisions in collaboration with the vertical heads and co-ordination manager
· Assisting with in-bound demand generation and work with the commercial teams on follow up
· Collaborating on briefings with our PR agency on social media output, industry content creation and PR releases
· Managing our social media channels and grow our presence and output organically
· Implementing and managing a search marketing strategy
· Managing Industry event participation relating to the Encore verticals
· Managing creation of sales and marketing materials
· Managing creation of internal communications and internal training materials
Candidate requirements include:
· 4 - 5 years’ previous experience within digital marketing including managing a website and web content
· Social media marketing experience (Twitter and LinkedIn)
· Experience working with marketing budgets
· Experience with web analytics
· Excellent written English
· A confident proof reader with excellent skills on PPT and design software
· Great organisation and planning skills
· An out-going and confident individual who is good at building working relationships at all levels and is not afraid to challenge and recommend suggestions.
To apply for this role, please contact Guy O'Brien firstname.lastname@example.org