By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Information we collect
Encore collects many kinds of information to operate effectively and provide you with the best products, services and experiences we can. Some of this information you provide directly to us. Some of it we obtain by observing how you interact with our products and services. Some of it is available from other sources that we may combine with the data we collect directly. Regardless of the source, we believe it is important to treat that information with care and to help you maintain your privacy.
What we collect:
- Registration - When you sign up to use our sites or services you may be required to provide information about yourself, such as your name, title and company.
- Using our sites and services - We collect information that tells us how you interact with our services, including the browser you are using, your IP address, location, cookies or other unique IDs, the pages you visit and features you use.
- Data from other sources - We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic data we purchase from other companies.
How we collect:
We use a number of methods and technologies to gather information about how you use our sites and services, including:
- Web forms, such as when you type information into a registration form or type a search query into a search box.
- Technologies like cookies and web beacons
- Web logging, which enables us to collect the standard information your browser sends to every website you visit - such as your IP address, browser type and language, and the site you came from - as well as the pages you visit and the links you click while using our sites and services.
- Software installed on your computer or other devices, which may send back information needed to operate, update or improve that software.
How we use your personal information
Encore uses the information we collect to operate, improve and personalise the products and services we offer and to promote the Encore products via display advertising once you have left the site. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We may also supplement this with information from other companies. For example, we may use services from other companies to help us derive a general geographic area based on your IP address to customise certain services to your geographic area. We may also use the information to communicate with you.
We use IP addresses to administer our website and to gather demographic information. We also use IP addresses to determine effective marketing messages which we feel may be of interest to you after you have left the site.
To sum up, using cookies enables us to improve the service and function of our website for your benefit.
Encore does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal data on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems upon request.